Marketing tools for hotel is very essential. It would be very difficult for smaller/budget hotel to have paid marketing tools hence we have list out 20 free tools to boost your business.
1. Google my business
- Easy-to-use and free to use for business to manage their online presence across Google, which includes search and maps.
- Can interact with customers and tell them about your product.
- You can add all your business information like hours, photos, contact details, address etc.
- Read and respond to your customer reviews.
- To get started for free click here
2. Google Keyword planner
- Google keyword planner is a more focused version of the Google keyword tool and AdWords traffic estimator tool.
- They help you to find right keywords that will help you to grow website traffic and target for display ads, search ads, video ads, and app ads.
- It is considered as second largest search engine after Google. The best channel to use for video marketing.
- You can create your brand awareness, can boost the SEO, can build your business traffic.
- Video sharing site that boosts your SEO.
- It’s a free marketing tool for any business. Helps to build your brand.
- Engage in the conversation and provide useful content.
- Graphic design tool website. Tool can be used for designing the posters for social media channels.
- Google plus is a internet based social network that is owned and operated by Google.
- Complete your Google+ profile and encourage customer reviews. This will help you appear in Google search.
- Hootsuite is a social media management platform.
- It provides a browser based dashboard that allows users to keep you updated on your Twitter account.
- Mixpanel is a business analytics service company.
- It tracks users interactions with web and mobile applications. Your hotel can monitor how visitors interact within your entire site.
- To save all the documents or work in one place.
- It helps us to save the space and time.
- Try dropbox for Free.
Join the newsletter to get the latest updates.